Skip to content
Experts in Watersports Since 1979
SUP & SURF Foils/Boards
Paddle Bags SUP
Paddle Blade Guard
Paddle Blade Guard
Kite Spares – assorted
Hoodies & Sweat Shirts
Special Carriage Charge
Signup to our eNews
Skip over navigation
SELECT RIDE Windsurfing Fin
Our Ref No : 7756
Rate this product
TUTTLE BOX (TT)
DEEP TUTTLE BOX (DTT)
TRIM BOX (TS)
More From SELECT HYDROFOILS
Board Type: FREERACE/FREERIDE & BIC TECHNO 293
Lengths 43 / 46 / 50
Fin box Power Box / Tuttle Box / Deep Tuttle Box / Trim System
Construction Moulded Pre-preg Process
Availability Most in stock - those not / Lead Time : 10 days
- Rigid Fin Base for stable power transmission
- Stiff Twist for increased lift
- Soft Flex for comfort
- The double curve outline ensures comfort and manoeuvrability in any sailing conditions
- We offer 4 different fin heads, as this is often the ideal fin range for many Freerace/Freeride boards, where the friendly handling they provide means as much as the great performance they deliver!
- The Ride 46TS has been developed for the BIC Techno 293 OD Class
- Extra 43TS and 50TS equip all the BIC techno range - We are proud of our continued contribution to the worldwide success of the BIC 293 OD Class
- Power = 80%
- Crosswind = 70%
- Up Wind = 80%
- Speed = 70%
- Lift = 80%
- All-Round = 80%
- Manoeuvrability = 80%
- Control = 100%
The fin is a highly technical part!
Our products are continuously evolving, which keeps them at the forefront and means they are always gaining in precision.
At Select, our passion has remained intact and our commitment to obtaining the best fins is total !
Today, more than ever, our fins possess a faultless technological focus.
Fins are not fashion accessories: different colours, new shapes of no technical interest, and attractive serigraphy don't mean anything in terms of performance.
The selectors below have been designed to help you choose the correct fin length taking into account the following parameters:
" Your sailing program
" Volume and width of your board
" Sail surface area (m²)
" Your weight
The size of the fin is of major importance: your fin is your propeller... It transmits the energy captured by the sail and generates a push which propels your board forwards.
In order for the propulsion principle to work well, your sail / board / fins' suitability must be perfect !
According to this consideration, we've build a set of selectors, that will guide you choosing the right fin - Please copy and paste the link below into your browser OR highlight link and Right click/Open Link to access this - To return to this page, use Go Back One Page Arrow.
SELECT POWER DELTA 45° Windsurfing Fin
Prices From £94.95