Skip to content
Experts in Watersports Since 1979
SUP & SURF Foils/Boards
Paddle Bags SUP
Paddle Blade Guard
Paddle Blade Guard
Kite Spares – assorted
Hoodies & Sweat Shirts
Special Carriage Charge
Signup to our eNews
Skip over navigation
SELECT X1.v4 WAVE Windsurfing Fin
Our Ref No : 7926
Rate this product
TUTTLE BOX (TT)
U.S. BOX (US)
MINI TUTTLE BOX (MT)
SLOT BOX (SB)
More From SELECT HYDROFOILS
Board Type: WAVE/FREEWAVE using Quad, Thruster, Twinzer & Single
Lengths Single : - 20 / 21 / 23 / 25
Multi-fins : - 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14 / 15 / 16 / 17 / 18 / 19
Head Type Power Box / US Box / Mini Tuttle / Slot box
Construction CNC Fr4. Hi-precision
Availability Most in stock - those not / Lead Time : 10 days
- The latest version of the most widely used single wave fin in the world
- New profile and new outline
- The X1.v4 covers any sailing conditions
- A sure fire investment to enhance your single and multi-fin boards
- Rigid fin base for stable power transmission
- CNC Fr4.c Hi-precision technology
- Progressive Twist for smooth riding
- Flexy tip to enhance control for smooth curves and quick turns
- Single fin or with Thrusters in 20 / 21 / 23 / 25 with US / Powerbox / Tuttle Box
- Thuster, Twinzer & Quad in 14 / 15 / 16 / 17 / 18 / 19 with Mini Tuttle / Slot box / US Box / Power Box
- Quad & Thruster 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 with Mini Tuttle / Slot box / US Box
- Money Saving 2 fin 'Twinzer' 3 fin 'Thruster' and 4 fin 'Quad' packs available.
- Planning Power = 80%
- Bump'n Jump = 60%
- Wave All-Round = 100%
- Grip = 80%
- On Shore = 80%
- Side Shore = 60%
The fin is a highly technical part!
Our products are continuously evolving, which keeps them at the forefront and means they are always gaining in precision.
At Select, our passion has remained intact and our commitment to obtaining the best fins is total !
Today, more than ever, our fins possess a faultless technological focus.
Fins are not fashion accessories: different colours, new shapes of no technical interest, and attractive serigraphy don't mean anything in terms of performance.
The selectors below have been designed to help you choose the correct fin length taking into account the following parameters:
" Your sailing program
" Volume and width of your board
" Sail surface area (m²)
" Your weight
The size of the fin is of major importance: your fin is your propeller... It transmits the energy captured by the sail and generates a push which propels your board forwards.
In order for the propulsion principle to work well, your sail / board / fins' suitability must be perfect !
According to this consideration, we've build a set of selectors, that will guide you choosing the right fin - Please copy and paste the link below into your browser OR highlight link and Right click/Open Link to access this - To return to this page, use Go Back One Page Arrow.